MarketMeSuite Lifetime Upgrades for only $99 – Ends Tomorrow
As stated in their blog- the MarketMeSuite lifetime subscription for a flat fee of $99 will be discontinued in 24 hours:
Ana Hoffman [traffic marketing goddess] said this very eloquently:
Most of you know that I am a HUGE fan of MarketMeSuite –
the social media dashboard I use for all of my 6 Twitter accounts,
as well as all the Facebook profiles, pages, groups, etc.
The main reason I love it is the fact that when you see my tweets
or facebook posts, you’ll see my website link under them and not
“hootsuite” or “web” or “twitter”.
This is the very system that makes Twitter and Facebook my
two top referral traffic sources.
Sooo…. Just got an email that MarketMeSuite will be officially
removing their Lifetime option as of Friday.
Anyone who is currently on Lifetime, or buys it between now and
Friday will never be billed again!
So, this is your chance. If you, or any of your customers are
enjoying MarketMeSuite and were deciding on whether or not to
change plans, this is the last possible week to do it!
Please spread the word because as of Friday, 3pm UK time, it will
be off the site!
A bit more about what’s in store from MarketMeSuite:
* Next 1 to 2 weeks, add Facebook Profile Auto RSS posting
* 2 to 4 weeks, allow the ability to Auto RSS post to Facebook
Fan Pages/ Groups
* 2 to 4 weeks, bring back “select old post” section so you can
post older Blog posts via the RSS module
* 4 to 6 weeks, add scheduling and timing to RSS module
* 6 to 8 weeks, roll out new scheduling module which includes
scheduling to Twitter, Facebook Profile, Groups and Fan pages all
in one easy to use place.
* Also on the roadmap: Mobile Version, Web Version, Linkedin