In the past, this blog had a great deal of wisdom and other inspirational items that had been directly generated from my life –
So, when I encountered the 108 Life Lessons I learned From Bloggers, I felt the need to share their lessons
For more source material- visit the free eBook here:
And if you care to (re)visit 5 of my own lessons- check below the cut:
+5 Life Lessons I’ve Learned
- If you’re not learning and growing, you’re dying.
- Make yourself flexible enough to actually see multiple points of view about all topics. You’ll be less attached to ideas [especially your own]- but more able to empathize with others opinions- even if you don’t agree with them.
- Unconditional love is one of the most challenging tasks you can assign yourself- yet also the most rewarding.
- If you want to live a better life- do as Jesus taught- NOT as his followers teach you to do.
- I think, and am prepared to take the heat for this OPINION, that applying a ‘human lens’ to the concept of God is as useful as applying an ant lens to a human. We serve a purpose as part of something so much larger than ourselves, but we’re too self centered to even realize it, let alone appreciate it. But, in the end, that’s how we’re ‘built’…. as the Chinese proverb goes- ” Man’s heart is never satisfied; the snake would swallow the elephant.”