11. You have just shot the crazed psychopath 5 times (twice in the head, twice in the chest, and once in the leg). He has fallen dead on the floor. What do you do?
12. A monster is chasing you. To your left is your car, to your right is your
house, and straight ahead is your neighbor’s home. Where DON’T you go?
13. Excluding sports equipment, tools (power or otherwise, including axes), and knives, what is the best household item to use as a weapon against a flesh-and blood monster?
14. Your group, being stalked by vicious creatures, has decided to split up. You HAVE to pair up with one of them. Which one do you pick as your partner: the science geek, the jock, the cheerleader, the hoodlum, or the quiet pale girl?
15. Taking into consideration all of the horror films ever made, who or what
would be the most dangerous, scariest person/creature to have to fight off or escape from?
Feel free to post your answers in the comments below!
We look forward to seeing how prepared (or imaginative) you are!