Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
- I rarely watch T.V., however I have been very good about catching the latest episodes of Doctor Who, Battlestar Galactica, Lost and Star Wars:The Clone Wars.
- I hired on at my primary job when I was 19– 3 weeks before my 20th birthday. This means, from this point on-until I leave that place, I will ALWAYS have worked there for at least HALF my life…scary.
- I enjoy nearly all types of music, and voraciously trade with anyone willing to do so.
- I was a lacto-ovan vegetarian from 1996 through 2005. It was for health and quality of life reasons.
- My view on spiritual matters is a bizarre amalgamation of the Teachings of Christ, Taoism and the PHILOSOPHY of Buddhism.
- I could lucid dream, at whim, as a child.
- I was a latch-key kid starting in the second grade.
- I recently got a [one shot] voice acting job, as an Eastern Indian, winning out over ACTUAL Eastern Indian applicants!
- As a child I read the Dictionary for entertainment purposes. Without anyone’s prompting/coercion.
- I have an insatiable appetite for learning new topics.
- I have begun 50% all nutritional intake strictly as fresh/raw vegetable & fruit juices. I intend to make this 100% within the next 30 days.
- I wore glasses from age 5 until 21, then got better. Sadly, I will likely need to start wearing them again SOON.
- When I was 14 and in high school– I couldn’t wait to start being able to grow facial hair..Now, I tire so easily of shaving it off– I lazily let my beard grow GI-NORMOUS. I really wish I didn’t have it anymore…but then I look at my balding head, and quickly change my mind.
- I sometimes wonder if my children really get the wisdom/knowledge I try to impart to them…
- I had a poem I wrote published in South Africa, both in English and Afrikaans.
- I miss having a cat as a pet. Some of my best pet memories involved hyper cats and aerial stunts.
- I eloped, in secret, when I got married.
- I have an empty house that needs a renter– I recently rehabbed it with my wife after the previous tenants moved out. I’m looking for a new tenant/buyer– contact me if you’re looking for a move-in ready home!
- I am most alive when I am being creative– either writing/poetry, drawing, painting, photography, programming or acting/role-playing.
- I try my best to practice unconditional Love– and Life has provided plenty of opportunities/challenges to put my money where my mouth is, in that regards.
- My family nick-name when I was younger was ‘the Little Professor’. Any guesses as to why?
- I consider being called ‘weird’ an accolade of honor.
- My friends would always give me candy – just so they could be amused by my hyper-active antics. This is still true to this day.
- I attempted to enlist in the marines, but was rejected when they discovered I had sub-standard hearing in my left ear.