This was gleaned from here..
A friend/co-worker sent this to me…I can take a hint.
BOCA RATON — Many top scientists believe that aliens live secretly among us. The sneaky intergalactic travelers often pose as our friends, neighbors and co-workers while they learn the ways of Earth. But how can you tell invading aliens from real humans?
Weekly World News has interviewed dozens of experts and conducted exhaustive research to bring you this list of the top ten ways to recognize aliens in our midst.
- Aliens often wear huge sunglasses to hide their eyes. Most aliens have large, staring eyes that are hard to conceal. Sunglasses help them appear more normal.
- Large staring eyes. CHECK!
- Aliens have cold and clammy skin. Many aliens wear synthetic skin in order to pass themselves off as human. It's never as warm as real skin, and it often feels “slimy” to the touchy.
- COLD, CLAMMY skin. CHECK! (never slimy though~)
- They smell. Aliens use all manner of deodorants, perfumes, or lotions to disguise their natural scent, which is offensive to humans.
- Hmm…maybe I don't wear enough cologne? Better START wearing MORE scented lotions!
- Aliens are obsessed with technology. They spend hours chatting on cell phones and sending e-mails. But they're not conversing with people — they're actually transmitting data they've accumulated back to their home worlds.
- Insane obessession with technology, CHECK!
- Aliens have strange bodily proportions. The newest breeds of aliens attempt to imitate human appearance — but they never quite get it right. They are like exaggerated ideas of human perfection. Their stomachs are too flat, their chests too big, their faces wrinkle-free.
- Bizarre, twisted anatomy, CHECK! Seriously- I can stretch my neck skin like I was plastic-man!
- Aliens have strange diets. Aliens may not be able to digest most human foods. Because of this, they are limited in the types of foods they can eat, and they may become vegetarians. Watch out for people who eat a lot of melons — that's an alien favorite.
- Vegetarian [because many foods do weird things to me!], ketchup obsessive, odd flavor combination diet [peanut butter, cheese and ketchup1], CHECK!
- Aliens dance in inhuman ways. Most alien species have a completely different physiology than ours. They have the ability to move their bodies to music in a way no ordinary human can, and this results in a dancing style that is quite breathtaking.
- Anyone lucky enough to witness me in my attempts at dancing would agree, I look like a refugee from an interpretive, avante-garde dance studio, CHECK!
- Aliens do not understand Earth's sense of humor. Forget what you saw on Mork and Mindy. Aliens find it difficult to understand laughter — even a simple knock-knock joke can throw them completely off. They might laugh at inappropriate times — like during a funeral — or stare blankly at the funniest jokes.
- Laughs at odd things, in advance of puny human understanding of 'funny', CHECK!
- Aliens dress in oddly revealing clothes. Aliens find clothing irritates their flesh, so the less of it they wear, the more comfortable they are. They also like to keep their fake human skin exposed to air, to allow it to breathe.
- NO! Never expose flesh..must remain pale, the sun BURNS..BURNS I SAY!
- [final reason censored, as puny human minds cannot fathom 14th dimensional intersectional mechanics]
- MU HAHA..NOW I WILL ABDUCT YOU ALL, you know *far too much*!
If you’re interested in detecting aliens amongst us, perhaps you’re also familiar with the 2012 Contact predictions, anticipating the 2012 countdown or curious to expose the secrets they’re not telling us about 2012?